MHGG #70: That's How Trains Work
This week, our hosts get in some nice banter, including a new Murder Island Story, before diving into recently played games. Zach made a last stand in Bang: The Dice Game, Jeff Tried out a preview of the future Kickstarter Game Hellenica, and Adrian traded a non-yellow thing for a yellow thing in Sidereal Confluence, followed by a special Bloody Minute report. In News, A DC version of Spyfall is announced, and New info is released on an upcoming Vital Lacerda game. In Kickstarters, a 3d mountain begs to be climbed in Mountaineers and a piece of paper gets flicked around in Mars Open. Four emails and a BGG response close out the show.
- 00:00:25 - Intro Banter! Featuring - Broncos suck, a party, Shadows of Mordor, Blood Bowl 2, Murder Island!, What are we drinking?,
- 00:11:45 - What Have We Been Playing? - Argent the Consortium 1st edition, Bang The Dice Game w/ Old Saloon, Pandemic Legacy Season 2, Hellenica, Luchadore Mexican Wrestling Dice, Meeple War, Azul, Turren's Market, Sidereal Confluence
- 00:37:24 - Bloody Minute!
- 00:41:20 - News: BGG Con and Paz Unplugged
- 00:43:00 - News: DC Spyfall
- 00:46:08 - News: Catan Stories - Legends of the Sea Robbers
- 00:48:59 - News: Escape Plan from Vital Lacerda
- 00:51:38 - KS: Hero's Crossing
- 00:54:19 - KS: Dawn of Peacemakers
- 00:57:43 - KS: Mountaineers
- 01:01:10 - KS: Mars Open
- 01:04:22 - KS: Museum Rush
- 01:07:42 - Emails!
- 01:29:28 - BGG Responses