MHGG #51: We Have Turned One...
It’s the start of a new podcast year, and that means changes. This episode starts off with some PUBG talk, then moves right on to recently played games. Zach built some cities in Honshu, Jeff fought a magnificent duel in Hero realms, and Adrian ran away from a female boss in Kanban. Moving on to news, Pandemic Legacy Season 2 got a website, Mystic Vale gets another expansion, and The Kinnerspiel Award is announced. In Kickstarters, Human Interface and Killbots are introduced. Our hosts answer a couple emails and then they have two announcements, the Patreon is released and another MHGG Giveaway, to close out the show.
- 00:00:21 - Intro
- 00:01:28 - Murder Island Update
- 00:07:53 - What Are We Drinking?
- 00:09:45 - What Have We Been Playing? Featuring: Skull, Honshu, Hero Realms, Warhammer 40k 8th, Tramways, Kanban
- 00:24:43 - News: Gencon Preview List on BoardGameGeek
- 00:31:00 - News: Pandemic Legacy Season 2 Website and info
- 00:32:16 - News: Origin Awards Winners
- 00:34:04 - News: First Martians Origins First Impressions
- 00:35:17 - News: Mystic Vale Expansion Mana Storm
- 00:36:38 - News: Geekchic closes its doors
- 00:39:25 - News: Kinderspiel Award Announced
- 00:40:47 - KS: Human Interface: Be a Better Human
- 00:44:58 - KS: Killbots: Card Game
- 00:50:14 - Emails!
- 01:04:45 - Announcement #1! MHGG Patreon is Live!
- 01:07:33 - Announcement #2! Another MHGG Giveway!
Send Questions and feedback to email@example.com or at our BoardGameGeek Guild (#2731)!