MHGG #52: The Giveaway Continues!
The weekly podcast starts out with some PUBG talk, then our hosts dive into some newly played games. Zach Builds some bear habitats in Barenpark, Hanamikoji still thwarts Adrian, and Jeff slapped some arcade machines. Jeff gives his latest matches in the Bloody Minute, then moves along to News and Kickstarters. In News, Gencon 50 might sell out, and MAP Policies spread. In Kickstarters, a denver based entry, Not a Problem!, is discussed and more boardgame bags are being made. Our hosts then give the lastest updates on the Gloomhaven Giveaway. Jeff reads some emails, Zach reads some BGG responses, and Adrian gives the scoop on the Popularity Poll to close out the show.
- 00:00:29 - Intro
- 00:01:11 - Patreon Thank yous!
- 00:04:55 - Banter! Featuring SNES Classic, Weekly Murder Island, What are we drinking?, Barenpark, Hanabi, Cribbage, Honshu, Hanamikoji, 1-UP Arcade Bar, Through the Desert
- 00:34:07 - The Bloody Minute
- 00:39:13 - News: Gencon 50 Might Sell out
- 00:41:26 - News: Pandemic Legacy Season 2 even more Info!
- 00:44:44 - News: Mansions of Madness Expansion: Streets of Arkham
- 00:47:53 - News: MAP Policies expands to Asmodee and HABA
- 00:50:25 - KS: Not A Problem!
- 00:52:30 - KS: Triplock
- 00:55:12 - KS: Boardgame Garage
- 00:58:12 - Gloomhaven Giveaway Update!
- 00:59:09 - Emails!
- 01:11:22 - Boardgamegeek Responses!
- 01:15:47 - Twitter Popularity Poll Update!