Punchboard Media: Help Us Give The Gift of Games
As I previewed in our announcement post yesterday, we're running a different kind of giveaway to close out our summer of giveaways -- one where we give back to the community in some small but meaningful way.
We want your help in choosing some worthy destinations to mail care packages of games. They can be any group or organization that will use the games to help enrich the lives of those they help -- children, disabled people, veterans, the elderly, those suffering from addiction, those who are or have been incarcerated, or any other group you can think of that will benefit from the joy of gaming. Choosing from your suggestions, we'll send out at least two care packages to worthy causes.
Here are the details:
- To nominate a group or organization, just comment below with their name, why you think they would benefit from winning a care package of games, and a way to contact them.
- Please make sure the group is interested before nominating them, as I'd hate to choose a winner, only to contact them and find out they are not interested.
- U.S. and international groups are eligible.
- You can be involved in the group or organization you are nominating.
- Unlike other Punchboard Media contests, members of Punchboard Media are allowed to participate in this contest.
- This contest will run until the end of August, so make sure you get your suggestions to us by Thursday, August 31.