MHGG #64: A Test of Courtly Graces
Our Hosts introduce somebody new to the podcast, Caitlin, before talking about newly played games. Zach went too fast in Lazer Ryderz, Adrian tried to fight off settlers in Spirit Island, and Jeff remains vague in Gloomhaven. After an in depth rundown of the last play of Tales of the Arabian Nights with Caitlin, our hosts move onto News and KS. Roll for the Galaxy gets an app, Fanmade Ancient Horror brights Cthulhu to the Bronze Age, and Heroes of the Black Reach brings Warhammer 40k into the Heroes of Normandie System. In Kickstarters, STEM: Epic Heroes tries to make a game with the scientific method, and The CHhmpion of the Wild tries to find out if an Orca or Ant would be better at jousting. A couple emails, tweets, and thanks to new Patrons close out the show.
- 00:01:47 - Intro Banter! Featuring: New Guest!, Gambling, What are we drinking?, Murder Island! Extra Murder Edition, Bioshock Games, Lazer Ryderz, Punct, Spirit Island, Dominant Species, First Martians, Gloomhaven
- 00:36:29 - Patreon Game - Tales of the Arabian Nights!
- 00:45:32 - News: Roll for the Galaxy App
- 00:47:01 - News: BoxThrone
- 00:49:22 - News: Ancient Horror
- 00:51:13 - News: Heroes of the Black Reach
- 00:52:27 - KS: STEM: Epic Heroes
- 00:55:23 - KS: Dwarven Smithy
- 00:57:56 - KS: The Champion of the Wild
- 01:02:10 - KS: Heart and Brain the Party Game
- 01:05:53 - KS: Resident Evil 2: The Board Game
- 01:09:53 - KS: T2029: The Terminator 2 Board Game
- 01:13:08 - Listener Feedback!
- 01:25:47 - New Patrons!