MHGG #77: They Are Right Next to Us!
Our Hosts start off this week's episode with some offtopic banter before talking about some recently played games. Jeff tried to swindle his way to victory in Ponzi Scheme, Zach tried to grow a forest in Arboretum, and Adrian took turns in Captain Sonar. Jeff catches us up on the Blood Bowl Playoffs, and then looks into some news and kickstarters. Some emails and BGG responses close out the show.
- 00:00:27 - Intro Banter! Including: Tires, Big Beers, Belgians & Barleywines Festival, Murder Island
- 00:09:45 - What Have we been Playing? Ponzi Scheme, Arboretum, Captain Sonar
- 00:28:48 - Bloody Minute: Playoff Edition
- 00:36:45 - What are we drinking?
- 00:38:17 - Pre-News: Secret Lrrrr
- 00:40:17 - News: Games Workshop Stocks 2017
- 00:42:20 - News: Kickstarter Stats 2017
- 00:47:57 - News: Hellboy Boardgame
- 00:51:20 - KS: Spirits of the Forest
- 00:55:43 - KS: Blackhole Council
- 01:00:25 - KS: The Tokyo Series
- 01:06:39 - KS: Status Report
- 01:10:51 - Emails!
- 01:25:50 - BoardGameGeek Responses