MHGG #93: Always the Worst
Our hosts start out the episode talking about The Avengers: Infinity War, including Zach’s preweek bingefest, before diving into some recently played (mostly non board) games. Jeff complains about Adrian’s shuffling in The Mind, Adrian got eaten by a Leviathan in Subnautica, and Zach tried out the new Defect in Slay the Spire. After giving a rundown of the Rocky Mountain Rampage in The Bloody Minute, Jeff gives us the latest news. Arboretum gets a new edition, Smash Up gets an even bigger game box, and Watch it Played and BGG join forces. In Kickstarters, Alhambra and homesteaders get new editions, City of Kings gets an expansion, and The BLack Rose Wars and Hellboy go deep into the mini well. Some emails, bgg responses, and a new Patron close out the show.
- 00:00:27 - Intro Banter! Featuring: Avengers: Infinity War
- 00:05:50 - What have we been playing? The Mind, Subnautica, Slay the Spire
- 00:15:58 - The Bloody Minute
- 00:20:20 - News: Arboretum New edition
- 00:21:45 - News: Smash Up Bigger Geekier Box
- 00:25:03 - News: Kingdomino Age of Giants
- 00:26:52 - News: Social Sloth Games Launched
- 00:28:44 - News: Watch It Played joining BoardGameGeek
- 00:32:13 - KS: Alhambra Designer's Edition
- 00:35:04 - KS: Homesteader's 10th anniversary
- 00:39:01 - KS: The City of Kings
- 00:42:04 - KS: The Black Rose Wars
- 00:44:34 - KS: Hellboy the Board Game
- 00:48:26 - Emails!
- 00:58:19 - BGG Feedback
- 01:07:51 - Check out Rising 5: Runes of Asteros!